Click here for the EMFPAP Application: CRCD- Eastern Madera Fire Prevention Assistance Program
1. Be able to prove financial need or provide proof of enrollment in qualified income assistance program. (PG&E Care, SDI, Medi-Cal, Veteran Benefits, SNAP, or TANF)
2. Be the primary residence in one of the identified program communities: Ahwahnee, Bass Lake, Coarsegold, Oakhurst, North Fork, O’Neals, or Wishon.
3. Complete Application/Self-certification form (page 4)
4. Complete a Right of Entry permission form (pages 6-7)
5. Complete an Authorization to Release Information form (page 8)
6. Provide Photo ID or other verifiable proof of I.D.
7. Provide Photographs of Hazardous Trees to be treated with Program, unless already done.
Please email a copy of your completed application, a copy of your photo ID, proof of enrollment in a low-income program, and photographs of hazardous trees to email@example.com or mail a copy of your application and supporting documents to: Coarsegold RCD PO Box 1306 North Fork, CA 93643.
For questions and support please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or 559-760-6019.